Your personal profile will tell everything about you: your world standing or status and your world connections – either you are a blogger, an online writer, networker or a businessman and a woman. A simple but unique personal profile helps attract people to like you, to believe you and to follow you. Creating your simple and unique personal profile is like creating an attractive resume. The only difference is that you will write short descriptions about you: your job, business, status, connections and other things that are significant and momentous to you.
Bear in mind that HIT is important on your profile. Hit reveals some important good qualities you posses. Hit is the abbreviation form for the following words that you must consider.
- Honesty - is all about truthfulness, candidness, admirable, fairness, adherence, decency, allegiance, rectitude, goodness and honor.
- Integrity - is all about purity, sincerity, modesty, coherence, constancy, credibility, liability, entirety, impartiality and values.
- Trustworthiness - is all about reliable, believable, veracious, up front, authentic, authoritative, certain, resolute, cogent and decent.
Your name must appear on your profile. Other people used aka, alias, nickname, allonym (which is a pen name that is borrowed) and pseudonym. It is legal and normal. But for me I would rather use my real name. Under your name, you can include a short motivational piece - it is about something that will hook a reader or a visitor to think about and follow it up by some significant keywords about you - like the sample I used here and if you can avoid do not use other's photos to be included on your profile - use your own photos.
Write your bio as short and simple. Your biodata is regarding your education and work history. And they are needed when creating your awesome resume. However, on your personal profile - you don't need to include all the information. Only include your last attended education and your present job including your status (male, female, married, single, children) and describe them in one paragraph or two. You can also include some great saying, inspiration and your passion though avoid wordiness.
Your world status and connections must appear on your profile. This includes some of your blog sites, those paying sites you are writing with, your other social networks and other e-groups you are connected with, and if you are running a business in the Internet include the link of your website. But avoid telling people to buy your products. Only show them the way going to those sites. Avoid referral links instead use your profile page links. Now look below my simple personal profile.
Paulino Odien Pruel
Do it now what you can do tomorrow.
- Father of 3 for 24+years: OFW for 17+years: Blogger: Poet: Writer: 12+years Internet experience: Self-motivated: Professional by experience:
- Age: 51 year old: Email address: email@example.com: Mobile No.: +966 (01) 0533475056
- My Biodata: I took up Journalism and short story writing with the ICS (International Correspondence School) PA, USA in 2000 to 2001. I am married with three loving children, all girls – ages: 21, 19 & 18. I am an OFW presently in Riyadh, KSA. I am working as a Sales Rep/Analyst.
- Job Descriptions: I manage a showroom for antiques and other home accessories. I sell and entertain customers. I am responsible for the inventory of stocks. I determine the costing and pricing of the products. I maintain the Multisoft Program and perform tasks assigned to me from time to time.
- My Favorite Saying: No one should give up a dream without giving it a chance to come true.
- My Inspiration: Success in business takes hard work, commitment, leadership and desire.
- My Passion: Blogging is my passion. I write blog about anything under the merciless sun.
If you’re interested in finding out what I am up to visit My Wellness and Healthy Products Website.
Your personal profile helps establish network of friends and might attracts employers too. Every now and then - people around the world are looking for fresh and new ideas. Your simple but unique personal profile helps attract viewers. Not only that, if you used effective keywords that the search engines crawlers and spiders love to crawl - the sites you are connected to will enjoy traffics and views. In addition, your profile will help establish network of friends around the world and eventually become your avid fans and faithful followers. Now more employers are using the Internet to look for employees to hire - who knows your personal profile attracts them. Congrats!