Monday, January 10, 2011

My Way to Stardom

Every time I hear and see fantastic singers who sing beautifully, I also wish that one day, I would become one of them!

A Successful Singer

Wikipedia_Harry Belafonte 1954

Wikipedia_Harry Belafonte 1954

Aside from my blogging hobby and writing online with some paying sites, I also had dreamed to become a successful singer. Yes. That's one of my big dreams when I was still a young boy.

Hard Work to Reach My Goal

My favorite Saying: "Dream Big and don't stop without giving it a chance to come true." I need to work hard the best I could to reach what I am wanting to become.

The video - is the evidence that I already hit my dream. My video - My Way - Paul Can Sing Too!.

Paul Can Sing Too

May 4 to16 June 2010 Vacation

May 4 to16 June 2010 Vacation

Last May 4, 2010 to June 16, 2010 were one of my most memorable moments during my vacation. I had enjoyed primarily on bonding with my family, friends and relatives.

On that moments of joy, tears were falling from my eyes for happiness while I was singing from the bottom of my heart - my favorite song "My Way".

Now my own interpretation of "My Way" is already on you-tube. And at least there are already some people wasting their times watching it. Happy of course, because my dream came true. Paul can sing too!

In case you want more updates from me, visit the following websites and my other blogsites.

My Wikinut Page, My Triond Page, My Bukisa Page, My Allvoices Page, My Hub Page, My Creator (Blogger), My Creator (WP), My CoolThings (Blogger), My Daxen (Blogger), My Just Obey Boss, My Health is Wealth, My Wellness Products, My WellCome, My Behind the Clouds, My Daxen Network Marketing (WP)

You can also follow me at Twitter if you wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment