Saturday, March 26, 2011

What We Read From The Internet are 100% Plagiarized Pieces

An illustrative example of plagiarism. Modifie...

Image via Wikipedia

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today, I admit that the idea I injected for this article is the result of my foolishness. It was said that Plagiarism in some contexts is considered theft or stealing but from the point of view of the law, it is a non-existing concept. Plagiarism is not mentioned in any current statute, either criminal or civil.

A number of reasons I see that will prove that what we read from the Internet are 100% plagiarized pieces. This might include too of our original writings published on our blog sites and other paying sites. As I always said, don’t take this seriously. This is only a warm up guys.

Full Story What We Read From The Internet are 100% Plagiarized Pieces


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment